Vs > Hamilton, On
Manokwari, Papua vs Hamilton, On Climate & Distance Between
Manokwari, Papua vs Golconda, Nv, Usa
Manokwari, Papua vs Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Manokwari, Papua vs Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand
Manokwari, Papua vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Hamilton, On vs Yorkton, Sk, Canada
Hamilton, On vs Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Hamilton, On vs Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil
Hamilton, On vs Himeji, Japan
Waynesboro, Ms vs Amherst, Ma
Orono, Me vs Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct
Jan Mayen Island vs Las Vegas, Nevada
San Angelo, Texas vs Ruakura
- The distance between Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia and Hamilton, On, Canada is approximately 14,229 km or 8,842 mi.
- To reach Manokwari, Papua in this distance one would set out from Hamilton, On bearing 314.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Manokwari, Papua bearing 211.1° or SSW .
- Manokwari, Papua has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Hamilton, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 18.7 °C (33.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26 °C (46.8°F) less in Manokwari, Papua. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1706.6 mm (67.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1706.6 l/m² (41.88 US gal/ft²) or 17,066,000 l/ha (1,824,469 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Manokwari, Papua than in Hamilton, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Manokwari, Papua relative to Hamilton, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hamilton, On vs Manokwari, Papua
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Manokwari, Papua vs Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Manokwari, Papua vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Manokwari, Papua vs Sal, Cape Verde
Manokwari, Papua vs Harrow, On, Canada
Hamilton, On vs Sliac, Slovakia
Hamilton, On vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Hamilton, On vs Melilla, Spain
Hamilton, On vs Thomasville, Al, Usa
Charleville, Queensland vs Kawthaung
Babolsar vs Las Lomitas
Huanuco vs Eelde
Lankaran vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna
Manokwari, Papua vs Hamilton, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Manokwari, Papua
- Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1237.6 kms (769.1 miles) NNE
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 915.7 kms (569 miles) N
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 739.1 kms (459.3 miles) ESE
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 1390.5 kms (864.1 miles) ESE
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1096.8 kms (681.6 miles) SE
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1406.3 kms (873.9 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hamilton, On
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NE
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 74 kms (46 miles) NNE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) NNE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 66.9 kms (41.6 miles) NE
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.5 miles) E
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 62 kms (38.5 miles) E
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 184.1 kms (114.4 miles) E
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) ESE
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) SSE