| < September >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manokwari, Papua in September is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist with rain at times. Some 144mm (5.7in) of fluid is deposited across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Manokwari, Papua is reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:11 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 5:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manokwari, Papua September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Manokwari, Papua:
- Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1237.6 kms (769.1 miles) NNE
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 915.7 kms (569 miles) N
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 739.1 kms (459.3 miles) ESE
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 1390.5 kms (864.1 miles) ESE
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1096.8 kms (681.6 miles) SE
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1406.3 kms (873.9 miles) SE