| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manokwari, Papua in October is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with rain now and again. Just 84mm (3.3in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Manokwari, Papua is fair having an average of a moderate 5:48 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 6:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manokwari, Papua October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Manokwari, Papua:
- Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1237.6 kms (769.1 miles) NNE
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 915.7 kms (569 miles) N
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 739.1 kms (459.3 miles) ESE
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 1390.5 kms (864.1 miles) ESE
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1096.8 kms (681.6 miles) SE
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1406.3 kms (873.9 miles) SE