| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manokwari, Papua in December is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The weather in December is rather sodden with rain every now and then. A hearty 266mm (10.5in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 14 days.
- In December the heavens above Manokwari, Papua are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:17 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:10.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manokwari, Papua December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Manokwari, Papua:
- Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1237.6 kms (769.1 miles) NNE
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 915.7 kms (569 miles) N
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 739.1 kms (459.3 miles) ESE
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 1390.5 kms (864.1 miles) ESE
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1096.8 kms (681.6 miles) SE
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1406.3 kms (873.9 miles) SE